Ever been to the Odeon’s Lounge in Whiteley’s? It’s probably the fanciest cinema I’ve ever taken my other half on a date, gourmet restaurant food served to you during the screening and you sit on comfortable leather sofas as you watch it. This might be the only other cinema that can rival it, W London is introducing a ‘W Film Club‘, hosting a fortnightly screening of a new release film in the hotel’s luxury 39 seater, HD, state-of-the-art screening room. Kicks off on the 16th with On The Road which has had crazy reviews, surprisingly stars Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst. Two actresses that I’ve never really rated but hey, they must have done a great job. More details on the reverse.
follow YIN on twitter
W Film Club – Buy Tickets
Here’s a set of the next few releases. Looper is one to watch, easily one of the best films out this year. Up there with the Dark Knight Rises.
· Looper (Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Emily Blunt)
· The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (Emma Watson, Paul Rudd)
· Killing Them Softly (Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini, Ray Liotta)
· Seven Psychopaths (Colin Farrell, Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell)
· Life Of Pi (Gérard Depardieu, Irrfan Khan, Rafe Spall)
· Gangster Squad (Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, Giovanni Ribisi, Nick Nolte, Sean Penn)
The W Film Club takes place every other Tuesday at 8pm. Tickets cost £15 including free popcorn, or £20 for VIP tickets which include popcorn and a drink from the W Lounge Bar.
Going to leave you with the Looper trailer. Get acquainted.