In the past few weeks, Nike must have unveiled around 4-5 new products, a collaboration with Xbox 360 and now they’ve only gone and teamed up with O2 to create unique new digital sports club: Priority Sports. Delivered via yet another iPhone app, which will provide access to exclusive products, services and experiences driven by the Swoosh and its athlete ambassadors – exclusively for O2 customers. Again, it’s all about inspiring people to be more active by bringing them closer to their sporting passion through the app. More on the reverse.
follow YIN on twitter
Most of you probably already know about Priority Club through their connections with music, so handy when you want to get pre-sale tickets to your favourite artist’s gigs. Nike have teamed up with O2 to utilise the platform and spread a bit of fitness inspiration.
Hmm, I’m a sceptic, doesn’t really do anything for me. I like to train solo dolo, Paula Radcliffe and co don’t really inspire me if I’m honest. That’s my opinion anyway, I know some folks will jump at the opportunity.
Shade but no shade, I wanted to buy her KFC yesterday – looking all skinny and ting.
Here’s what the collaboration will provide you with:
• Free and exclusive access to the new Nike+ Running app for Android which allows athletes to stay motivated and track, measure, compare and share their runs
• Access to Nike events
• Exclusive weekly Nike+ Run Clubs & Nike Training Clubs for Priority Sports members
• Virtual training programs
• 1,000 tickets to the Nike+ Fuelfest at Battersea Power Station – a unique experience combining sport, innovation, music and culture
• Products & offers:
• Exclusive and advance Nike product releases
• Free shipping on all orders over £50